Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-01 Origin:Site
The basic deep groove ball bearing consists of an outer ring, an inner ring, a set of steel balls and a set of cages. Electrically Insulated deep groove ball bearings have the same structure as ordinary deep groove ball bearings. There are two types of deep groove ball bearings, single row and double row. The deep groove ball structure is also divided into two types: sealed and open. Open refers to the bearing without Sealing structure, sealed deep groove ball is divided into dust-proof seal and oil-proof seal. The material of the dust-proof seal cover is stamped from steel plate, which simply prevents dust from entering the bearing raceway. The oil-proof type is a contact oil seal, which can effectively prevent the grease from spilling in the bearing. The difference is that most of the insulated deep groove ball bearings are open-type designs, and the inner ring or the outer ring is treated with an insulating layer.
Insulated bearings: Insulated deep groove ball bearings are coated on the outer ring, coated on the inner ring, and use ceramic rolling elements. The first two coatings are plasma spraying to coat ceramic materials on the surface of the bearing. This coating still maintains its insulation performance in a humid environment; the ceramic material rolling element insulation bearing is the use of ceramic materials for the rolling elements, which has excellent The current impedance capability.
The most effective solution to the problem of bearing current corrosion is to use insulated bearings. Common insulated bearings are roughly divided into three types: the surface is coated with ceramics, the surface is coated with resin, and the rolling elements are made of ceramics. Surface coating ceramics has the widest range of applications. What material is the insulating layer of insulated bearings? One of the main characteristics of insulated bearings is that there is a layer of 50-200μm thick ceramic coating on the surface, which is responsible for electrical insulation and can resist electric flashover generated under 1000V voltage, and thicker coatings can resist more than 1000V. The high voltage discharge.
The process has been continuously improved. In electrically insulated bearings, a layer of 100μm thick coating is provided on the surface of the outer ring or inner ring, which can withstand a voltage of up to 1000V DC. The special spraying process can form a layer of uniform thickness, strong and uniform coating, and then further processed to make it not affected by moisture and humidity. Purpose: suitable for motors, generators, especially variable frequency motors, which are more widely used.
|Designation||Principal dimensions||Basic load ratings||Fatique load limit||Speed ratings||Weight|
|Deep groove ball bearing||mm||mm||mm||dynamic||static||Reference speed||Limiting speed||kg|
CoatMaster As the Top Brand of China Bearing manufacturer, focus on reserch & develop Electrically Insulated Bearing, it can provide various types of insulated bearings
1. Electrically insulated deep groove ball bearing
2. Electrically insulated angular contact ball bearing
3. Electrically insulated cylindrical roller bearing
4. Electrically insulated tapered roller bearing
5. Electrically insulated spherical roller bearing
6. Electrically insulated spherical roller thrust bearing
7. Electrically insulated linear motion bearing
8. Inner or outer ring insulated bearing with oxide coating
9. Hybrid bearing with electric insulating ceramic rolling element
Suffix of Electrically insulated bearing
VL0241 : electrically insulating outer ring
• Perfect used for small and medium traction motors
• Its design is based on cylindrical roller bearings and deep groove ball bearings.
• Outer ring is electrically insulated by alumina coating
• Basic elimination of premature bearing failure due to stray currents
VL2071: electrically insulating inner ring
• Perfect used for larger traction motors
• Alumina coating applied to the outer surface of the inner ring: holes, chamfers and end faces
• Improved electrical insulation characteristics compared to coated outer ring design VL0241
• Reduced capacitance due to the small surface area of the coating
• Increased electrical impedance
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org