Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-08 Origin: Site
Spherical roller bearings include single row self-aligning roller bearings, double row Spherica roller bearings and sealed Spherical roller bearings. Our company developed insulated self-aligning roller bearings in 2017 to meet special-purpose motor bearings, so as to prevent current damage to the bearings and prolong the service life of insulated bearings.
Electrically Insulated Bearing is have many kinds of insulated ball and roller bearings design. it has the same dimension and the same design with normal chrome steel bearings. but the most different is this kind of bearing with Aluminium Oxide Coating. the coating can Electrical Resistance Voltages up to 3000 V DC.
electrically insulated bearing can protect the machine to be exposed to electrical current. In a worst-case scenario, this can damage raceways and rolling elements, which in turn, causes the motor or generator to fail prematurely and without warning. On top of the extra expenses incurred for repairs, this also means additional costs caused by machine downtime and the resulting production losses.
Spherical roller bearings have double-row rollers, the outer ring has a common spherical raceway, and the inner ring has two raceways that are inclined at an angle relative to the bearing axis. This ingenious structure makes it have self-aligning performance, so it is not susceptible to the influence of the angle between the shaft and the bearing housing on the error or shaft bending, and it is suitable for installation errors or shaft deflection caused by angle errors. In addition to being able to withstand radial loads, the bearing can also withstand bidirectional axial loads.
Spherical roller bearings have cylindrical and conical bores. The taper of the conical cone bore is 1:30 and 1:12. This conical bore bearing is equipped with an adapter sleeve or a withdrawal sleeve. The tapered inner hole self-aligning ball bearing can be easily and quickly assembled on the optical shaft or the stepper shaft. The spherical roller bearing has a cage design of various materials, such as CA, MB, MA, and copper cages. Pressed steel cage CC/W33, EAE4, E, E1, etc., insulated spherical roller bearings are based on ordinary spherical roller bearings, and the surface of the inner ring or outer ring of the bearing is treated with a special insulating layer.
For Spherical Roller Bearings, the dimensional series are:
· 21300 Series - ISO Dimension Series 13 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 22200 Series - ISO Dimension Series 22 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 22300 Series - ISO Dimension Series 23 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 23000 Series - ISO Dimension Series 30 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 23100 Series - ISO Dimension Series 31 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 23200 Series - ISO Dimension Series 32 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 232 / Series - Extra Large ISO 32 Series Spherical Roller Bearing
· 23900 Series - ISO Dimension Series 39 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 24000 Series - ISO Dimension Series 40 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 24100 Series - ISO Dimension Series 41 Spherical Roller Bearings
· 29000 Series - ISO Dimension Series 90 Spherical Thrust Roller Bearings
We can also provide other insulated bearings:
Principle bearing types for traction motor applications
• cylindrical roller bearings
• electrically insulated cylindrical roller bearings
• electrically insulated deep groove ball bearings
• hybrid cylindrical roller bearings with ceramic rollers
• hybrid deep groove ball bearings with ceramic balls
• traction motor bearing units based on cylindrical roller bearings and
deep groove ball bearings
• Sensorised traction motor bearing unit
• Regreasable traction motor bearing unit